- 4 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, cracked
- Steak seasoning blend
- 4 sprigs of finely chopped rosemary
- 4 sprigs of finely chopped thyme
- Oven should be preheated to 500 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, trim connective tissue and silver skin off pork. On a rimmed, nonstick cookie sheet, place the pork and coat them with a few tbsp. of balsamic vinegar. Also, coat pork with extra-virgin olive oil. Place garlic cloves into small slits in the pork that you cut. Combine the thyme and rosemary with the steak seasoning blend and rub it on the pork.
- For 20 minutes, roast the pork. Meat should cool before carving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.