Description[edit | edit source]
- Spice mixture for an Indian stir-fry in a spicy sauce.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Chopped tomatoes
Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Meat, seafood, and vegies are fried with spices, chopped tomatoes, and chilies, and vinegar.
- Then simmered in water until tender
Origin[edit | edit source]
- from the northern most region of Pakistan, called Baltistan.
Buying Guide[edit | edit source]
- Look for pre-packaged Spice Mix
|This article needs some work. You can help by adding some more information to it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.