From Recipes Wiki—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Serves: 1 (measurements in parentheses will make about 30 servings)
- 1 oz brandy (1 pint)
- 1 oz rum (½ pint)
- 1 oz Madeira (½ pint)
- 1 egg (12 eggs)
- 1 tsp sugar (2 cups)
- ¾ cup milk (3 pints) or 2 oz heavy cream (3 pints)
- Shake with ice, and strain into a collins glass or a highball glass.
- If heavy cream is used, you may want to top the drink with milk.
- Dust the surface with lots of nutmeg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.