For one portion.
- 140 – 160 g veal
- salt and ground pepper as needed
- a little of red pepper
- some tomatoes
- a lot of chopped parsley
- Veal 140 – 160 g for one portion. Choose leg or shoulder joint and cut into smaller pieces.
- Cut onions into small pieces and braise with the meat.
- Add salt as needed, as well as ground pepper, and a little of red pepper.
- Pour water over it and let it cook slowly; add some tomatoes cut into dice, a lot of chopped parsley. Cook around 30 minutes.
- Prepare bamijas in the meantime.
- Clean them, wash and braise, cook onions with spices (salt, ground pepper, a little of prepared seasonings).
- When bamijas are almost tender remove them from fire.
- Put meat into a ceramic pot with bamijas and cook for 5 more minutes in the oven at 200 degrees. Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.