- 2 package of frozen, cut bamya
- 2 lb of cut lamb meat (you may use beef) cut into ½-1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion (fine chopped)
- 2 crushed and fine chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp oil (to counteract the high fat in lamb)
- 2 diced bell peppers
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- Heat the oil and sauté the onions and garlic till the onions become translucent.
- Drop the meat and brown it, here if you care for your diet and weight you may drain the fat other wise do not (I prefer the latter), add the contents of the paste with one can full of water
- Simmer until the tomato boils and thickens a bit drop the okra, bell pepper and simmer on low till done.
- I always like my food to bite me back so I use a dash or cayenne pepper to make it hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.