I have a good banana's Foster style recipe for Date Night.. A close lady friend of mine calls it Orgasm in a Bowl. (Not to be confused with Wet Dream with a Crust.) It's quick and easy.
- 1 banana per person, sliced.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1/4 cup of dark rum (Bacardi Gold will do, Myers is better)
- vanilla Ice cream.
- Melt the butter over medium to medium/high heat in a large skillet.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved/melted.
- Stir in the rum and give the mix a couple of minutes to heat up.
- Then fry the banana slices on medium for about 3–5 minutes on each side or to your (or hers/his) taste.
- As long as the heat isn't too high, they won't burn. Then serve hot over vanilla ice cream.
- Experiment. Want a thicker sauce?
- Add more Sugar or let the sauce reduce a bit before adding the bananas. Thinner? more rum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.