Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1¼ cups soy milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- sliced banana for garnish
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add ¼ cup of the soy milk.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture.
- Portion out about ¾ cup of batter onto a hot, non-stick pan or oiled frying pan and cover with a lid.
- Let it sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy.
- Flip pancake and cook until golden brown.
- Serve topped with sliced banana and maple syrup or brown rice syrup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.