Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Slice bananas into small pieces.
- Put them into a pot and melt them.
- Stir often.
- Add a little water if bananas stick to pot.
- When bananas have completely melted, add coconut powder and cream of rice.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Stir well and scrape bottom of pan.
- Then add powdered sugar and cardamom.
- Let mixture cool down.
- Make banana balls and roll them in coconut powder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.