- 3 small ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup lite soymilk or other milk alternative
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 4 1/4 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix the mashed bananas, soymilk, and oil together in a large bowl. Add the flour and baking powder and stir well.
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead for 3 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut into 2-inch-wide circles using a cutter or tin can.
- Place biscuits on a lightly oiled cookie sheet, bake 20 minutes or until browned. Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.