The key ingredients in this recipe are the cake mix, cream cheese, pudding, and bananas.
- 1 yellow cake mix prepared in a 13-x-9 pan
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 pk. (3 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 bananas
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- 1 cups chopped nuts (peanuts, almonds, or pistachios)
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Gradually add milk and brown sugar.
- Add pudding, beating until well mixed.
- Pour over cooled cake.
- Slice the bananas over cake.
- Cover with cream and top with nuts.