For Joyce Porter, my special friend
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 Servings
- 4 large eggs
- dash cinnamon
- dash vanilla extract
- 6 slices thick egg bread
- Honey Bunches of Oats™ cereal
- canola oil
- fresh banana slices
- whipped cream
- Lightly beat eggs in a shallow dish or pie pan.
- Whisk in cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Pour a generous amount of Honey Bunches of Oats™ cereal into another pie pan or shallow dish.
- Press slices of bread into the cereal on both sides so that cereal sticks.
- Cook bread slices in a hot skillet with a little canola oil until golden.
- Garnish with banana slices and whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.