Makes 12 (4-inch) pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 6-ounce container banana custard-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup pureed or finely diced banana
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine flour, Sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add yogurt, milk, egg and oil; stir until smooth. Stir in rice and banana.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle coated with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles form on top and underside is lightly browned. Turn to brown other side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.