- 3 fingers of green bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 5 cups water
- 1/2cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt and sugar to taste nutmeg ( vanilla optional )
- Wash,peal and grate bananas
- Add flour and salt to grated bananas and mix well.
- Beat mixture with fork while adding water until smooth.
- Sweeten to taste and add nutmeg and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into boiling water, stirring constantly to prevent lumping, stir until mixture thickens.
- Continue cooking, and milk, and let it simmer over low heat .
- Cook for about 30 mins.
- Add Sugar to taste and spices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.