Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 package (18½ ounces) yellow cake
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup water
- 1⅓ cups mashed bananas (about 4 medium)
- 1 package (3¾ ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
- Mix until blended, then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Turn batter into greased and lightly floured 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until done.
- If desired, dust with confectioner's sugar before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.