- butter busters
- 1 pillsbury lovin'lites yellow -cake mix
- 1 cup Sugar
- 15 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 pack Dream Whip, prepared
- 4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix -(i used Sugar free)
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup grape-nuts cereal
- 6 maraschino cherry
- 3 egg beaters
- Spray a 9x13-inch cake pan or glass casserole dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Prepare cake using three egg beaters (¾ cup).
- While cake is baking, mix Sugar and pineapple in a saucepan; boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and prick top with a fork. Pour pineapple mixture over the top of cake.
- Cool completely. Prepare instant pudding with skim milk as directed on package.
- Spread on top of cooled cake. Slice bananas and place over top of pudding.
- Spread prepared Dream Whip over the bananas. Sprinkle grape-nuts cereal over the top.
- Slice the cherries in half and place on top of Dream Whip.
- Distribute evenly over the top. Chill at least 1 hour.
- fat 0.75 g,
- calories 150,
- protein 4.9 g,
- cholesterol 0 mg,
- carbohydrate 18.6 g,
- sodium 187 mg.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.