This is set to serve 40, however, it does keep for several days. Can be made several days ahead, no problem.
- 3 C. sugar
- 1 12 Oz. Can Frozen orange juice, Thawed
- 1 12 Oz. Can water
- 1 6 Oz. Can Frozen Lemonade, Thawed
- 1 6 Oz. Can water
- 1 Lg. Can pineapple juice (believe it is 46 Ounces or So)Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 Large Crushed bananas, Smoothed in Blender
- Boil Together For 3 minutes: 6 C. water and sugar
- Add the remaining ingredients
Break it up in 3 Batches.
To Serve: Add 1 Quart or Gingerale to 1 Batch of Above Mixture RightBefore Servin
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.