- 1 cup + 2 tsp flour + 2 tsp
- ½ cup non-fat dry milk powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup + 2 tsp buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup less 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp whipped butter, melted
- 1 bananas, ripe, mashed
- ½ cup golden raisins, plumped
- 1 oz walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour, milk powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg; stir to combine and set aside.
- In small bowl, combine buttermilk, egg, oil, and butter and stir until blended; stir in dry ingredients.
- Add banana, raisins, and walnuts and stir to combine (mixture will be lumpy).
- Fill each baking cup with an equal amount of batter and bake for 15 minutes (until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out dry).
- Transfer muffins from pan to wire rack and cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.