- My suggestion: mash one banana into a measuring cup.
- Measure an equal amount of peanut butter.
- Mash very ripe bananas into a smooth paste.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Chill well.
- Drop 2 tbsp onto one square graham cracker, cover with second graham cracker square.
- Freeze until ready to use.
Nutritional information Edit
- 188 calories | 20g carbohydrate | 7g protein | 11g fat | 118mg sodium
- Exchanges: 1 starch | 1 medium-fat meat | 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.