- Use the flour, salt and 3/2 cupfuls of water to make a hard dough which is divided into first-large balls.
- Let stand for ~1hour, then roll into about 1mm thick sheets.
- Line with melted butter and top with a mixture of beaten eggs, baking soda, yoghurt and crumbled cheese.
- Roll together and place in a lined dish, either lengthwise or in circles.
- Bake in a moderate oven and some water when ready.
- Cover with a cloth to make it soft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.