- 800 g of meat (preferably beef)
- 120 g of butter
- 120 g red onions
- 40 g of boiled tomato sauce (or blanched tomatoes)
- 80 g of carrots
- 20 g of parsley
- red pepper
- Slice the red onions, carrots and chop the parsley.
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Heat the butter in the pan and add meat and vegetables.
- Pour water into the stew and let it boil.
- Take the foam of the top, add salt and pepper and blanched tomatoes (or tomato sauce).
- Fry it gently, until meat is cooked.
- In the end add red pepper and stir it in.
- Always serve with plenty of sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.