- 4 Pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green olives
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
4. Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill.
5. Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade.
6. Grill chops for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
7. Serve with black bean Relish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.