Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 chicken (3-3½ lb) cut into 8 pieces or (8 boneless chicken breasts)
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. instant minced onion
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; place the chicken in the dish and bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Coat the chicken with the sauce mixture then grill for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink; turn halfway through grilling.
- Serve hot and plain over rice, or with any main dish, side dish, or appetizer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.