Contributed by Sylvia at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup onion; chopped
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ½ cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons dry mustard
- 1½ teaspoons black peppercorns; cracked
- In saucepan, cook onion in butter until softened.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.