This sauce keeps for ages in the refrigerator.
- Makes 2 quarts
- Source: my Old Recipes
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 onions, cut into quarters
- 8 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup oil
- 1¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 cup tomato catsup
- 4 cans tomato sauce (8 oz each)
- 10 to 12 little red chile peppers
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 heaping tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cook for a minimum of 1 hour. Two is better.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.