A tasty way to use up the Thanksgiving turkey. Adapted this recipe from several sources including Make-A-Mix Cookery.
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, cubed or shredded
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, use your favorite brand, Bulls Eye barbecue sauce is suggested
- 8 hamburger buns
- Pour barbecue sauce into a saucepan.
- Cube or shred chicken or turkey.
- Add to barbecue sauce.
- Mix gently to combine the two ingredients.
- Heat 10 minutes, or until heated through, then remove pan from heat.
- Toast the hamburger buns.
- Fill the buns with the hot chicken or turkey mixture.
- Serves 4 to 8, depending on appetites.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.