- 12 slices Bacon, rind removed
- 24 large Scallops, shelled
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- Place the melted butter, lemon juice, pepper and parsley in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the Scallops and turn to coat.
- Cut each Bacon rasher in half widthwise and then wrap each scallop in half a rasher of Bacon, threading them onto skewers as you go and reserving any remaining butter mixture.
- Cook over hot coals for 3–4 minutes each side, basting with the remaining butter mixture, until the Bacon is crisp and golden brown.
- To serve- transfer the skewers to a serving platter and drizzle any remaining butter mixture over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Scallops Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.