This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Sands Estate in Fate, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup barley
- 2 cups roasted garlic chicken broth
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.