- 500 g aubergine (washed, de-stemmed and cut into slices)
- 50 g Semi-dried smoked Tuna (cleaned, cut into pieces)
- 5 tbsp Coriander curry Powder
- 100 g onions (sliced thinly)
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced thinly)
- 6 curry leaves
- 2 pcs rampe leaf
- 45 ml coconut oil
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml coconut cream
- salt to season
- Pinch of caster sugar
- oil to fry the aubergine
- Fry the aubergine until softened. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil. Add in the onions, garlic, curry leaves and rampe leaf and fry until the onions are browned.
- Add in the aubergine, coconut milk, curry powder, fish and seasoning. Boil over a moderate heat until the sauce has thickened. Add in the pinch of Sugar and cook for a further minute.
- Add in the coconut cream, adjust the seasoning and remove from heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.