- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of bacon chips
- 2 tablespoons of parsley finely chopped
- Aluminum foil
- Wash the potatoes very thoroughly and wrap in aluminum foil, put in the oven 20 minutes or until they are cooked.
- Unwrap the potatoes, make a cut along the length of it, put a little butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Decorate with cheese and bacon chips and put in the oven for some minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.