- 1 ½ kilos meaty Beef bones
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup baby cabbage chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- ¼ cup tomato paste or blended tomatoes (about 3 – 4 tomatoes)
- 4 strings parsley
- 2 liters
- Put the Beef bones in a big roasting pan and roast them during 1 hour. Turn them every so often so they brown on all sides. Once done, drain out the fat. Put the roaster on the stovetop burner and turn the stove on at medium heat. Add in ½ cup of water and loosen up the meat from roaster. Make sure to loosen all the browned bits left on the roaster. Keep all these drippings.chef cooking dog treats
- In a large pot, heat up the oil over medium heat. Add in the baby cabbage, celery, and the carrots, cook the baby cabbage too until they are transparent, make sure to stir constantly. Add in the roasted Beef bones, the reserved dripping from the roaster, tomato paste, parsley, salt, and the water. Bring all these ingredients to a boil over high heat and let it simmer covered for 2 hours.
- To use as a broth, strain the whole mixture, let it cool, and refrigerate. Take off any fat from the surface and either refrigerate this or freeze it.
- To make soup, take out the Beef bones, and pour the vegetables over some kibbles.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!