Description[edit | edit source]
Try with Quick and Easy Basic Salad Dressing.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 cups leafy greens
- (romaine, butter or leaf lettuce; spinach, red lettuce, kale, chard or any combination thereof—the more different kinds of leafy greens, the prettier the salad looks)
- 1 or 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced thick
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and quartered
- 1 or 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 or 2 carrots, grated (peeling optional)
- 1/2 cup very fresh, white button Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 or 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss well. Mix up the dressing (see below), and toss into the salad.
Other Links[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.