Contributed by Delma at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 cups cream milk
- 2½ teaspoons corn flour
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cold milk
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Boil for 15 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.
- Mix corn flour in ½ cup cold milk, keep aside.
- Add sugar to milk, stir.
- Add corn flour paste, stirring continuously, till boil resumes.
- Boil for a further 4-5 minutes, take off fire.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoon water in a small pan.
- Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
- Warm over gentle heat, till dissolved.
- Do not bring it to a boil.
- When boiled milk cools a little, add gelatin solution and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature, freeze in covered tray, till set but not hard.
- Break into pieces, beat with an egg beater till soft.
- Add cream and essence, mix well.
- The texture should be light and creamy.
- Reset in the freezer till frozen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.