- 1 large or 2 small thinly sliced fresh California nectarines
- 2 split bagels
- 6 tbsp cream cheese (light or fat-free)
- 12 large basil leaves
- cracked black pepper and/or red chile flakes
- Toast bagels and spread with cream cheese (1-1/2 tablespoons per bagel half).
- Top with basil leaves and nectarines slices.
- Sprinkle with pepper and/or chili flakes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from California Tree Fruit Agreement
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.