Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Demerera or brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Vegan margarine*
- 3 Tubs Tofutti cream cheese
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- Equivalent of 3 eggs Using egg Replacer
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- To make crust combine all crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press into an 8" springform pan. Bake at 325° for 10 mins.
- Let cool while making filling.
- To make the filling, combine cream cheese and Sugar until blended.
- Add egg replacer mixture and vanilla, and blend until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese filling into pan and bake in a 450° oven for 10 mins.
- Reduce heat to 250° and bake for another 25-30 mins.
- Once cool, decorate with fresh sliced fruit, or a tin of pie cherries.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.