- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Chives finely chopped
- 4 potatoes, cooked and finely diced
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup milk
- (variations include; add ham; add tomatoes; add cheese)
- In a frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp.
- Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Remove the bacon fat from the frying pan, add the butter and saute' the onion until soft.
- Add the potatoes and brown lightly.
- Beat the eggs lightly and add the salt, pepper and milk, and finally the chopped bacon.
- Pour the egg mixture over the onions and potatoes and stir occasionally until cooked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.