This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1-1/2 pound pork Tenderloin, cut Into 1-inch cubes
- 16 ounce Can sauerkraut
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat Oven to 325 °F.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Remove [[onions]
- Add pork and brown well.
- Combine onions, pork and sauerkraut in a 1-1/2 quart casserole
- Cover and bake for one hour.
- When ready to serve, blend in sour cream and nutmeg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.