These are from my New Orleans recipe group. Courtesy of Church of the Devine Rebekah. VERY GOOD.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounces) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounces) package powdered sugar
- Combine pecans, butter, 1 egg and cake mix.
- Stir until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cake mix layer.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until cheese mixture is set.
- Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.