- 1 cup onion and bell pepper, mixed
- 1 cup butter
- 2 oz jar sliced pimentos
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 5 slices crisp fried bacon, crumbled
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter, stir in onions and bell pepper.
- Saute until wilted then stir in pimentos.
- Cut biscuits in quarters, place in bundt pan.
- Pour melted butter, onions, bell peppers and pimentos over biscuits.
- Stir to coat well, season with garlic powder and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon bits and Parmesan cheese over biscuits and bake at temperature on biscuit can until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.