Bazhe is a common dish of Western Georgia.
- Boil or fry a chicken.
- Cut it into pieces.
- Grind the walnuts.
- Take the garlic and pound it together with the salt.
- Sprinkle the ground walnut with saffron.
- Add the garlic and squeeze the mass so that the excess oil comes out.
- Then dilute the mixture with chilled broth.
- The sauce should have a thick consistence.
- Finally put the chicken pieces with the sauce and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.