- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Pace Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1½ cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, frozen
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can black beans (15 oz.) — rinsed and drained
- 1 lb ground beef (optional) — browned and drained
- Combine sauce ingredients in large skillet; mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until rice is cooked and vegetables are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.