- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 cup brown rice — cooked
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp sage
- salt and pepper — to taste
- ¼ cup onion — chopped fine
- Combine everything in a large bowl and mash well.
- Form into 6 patties and cook in a non-stick pan until browned on both sides.
- I consider a serving to be 3 patties.
Nutritional information Edit
- 1019 kcal | 6g fat | 206g carbs | 24g fiber(!!!) | 37g protein
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.