Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of bean and onion sauté.
- 2 pounds mixed green, yellow and purple beans, trimmed
- ¼ pound prosciutto, chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cook beans in boiling water 4 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat skillet, add prosciutto, saute 3 minutes.
- Remove, set aside. Reduce heat.
- Heat oil. Add onions, cook 5 minutes or until light golden.
- Add beans, prosciutto and black pepper to pan. Heat through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.