This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Elmquist Estate in Heath, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup all purpose baking mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pound ground round browned
- 16 ounce jar medium salsa
- 1½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- sliced green or black olives
- Mix together first 3 ingredients and put in bottom of greased rectangular pan.
- Layer top with hamburger, salsa, cheese and olives.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce and sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.