Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 6 servings
- 2 (12 oz) can roast beef with gravy
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1½ tbsp butter
- 2 canned long green chilies, cut julienne
- ½ cup green chili salsa
- ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 6 flour tortillas, heated just until warm
- leaf lettuce
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Drain gravy from roast beef and reserve for other use.
- Shred meat, set aside.
- Scramble eggs in butter in small skillet.
- Stir in shredded beef, chilies, green chili salsa and cilantro leaves.
- Line each flour tortilla with lettuce leaf, with tip of each leaf extending out of tortilla.
- Fill with beef mixture and roll up, tucking in 1 end, leaving other end exposed.
- Spoon small amount of fresh tomato salsa on top of each and serve additional salsa on side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.