Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 1 cup rice cereal, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (optional)
- Combine Beef, celery, eggs and soup mix.
- Divide mixture into 6 portions.
- Cover the outside of six 5-ounce custard cups with aluminum foil.
- Shape each portion of meat over foil to form cups.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until brown.
- Invert and loosen meat from foil.
- As meat bakes, combine rice, sauce and salt in saucepan. Heat through.
- Fill each meat cup with 1/2 cup rice mixture. Top with Cheese and green onions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.