Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed vegetable Beef soup, prepared according to label directions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 1 3-ounce can chow mein noodles (optional)
- Brown Beef in large skillet over medium heat. Add green pepper, Onion, celery and rice.
- Cook until rice is golden. Add soup, salt, pepper and pepper sauce.
- Heat to boiling; stir well. Pour into 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle noodles over casserole before serving, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.