- 1 piece Beef round eye
- 4 cup water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 lb tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 green pepper
- Put the beef in a pressure cooker with the water, vinegar, salt and garlic.
- Cook in medium-heat for about 50 minutes after the regulator starts to blow steam.
- While the beef is cooling down mix together diced tomatoes (¼-inch cubes), diced onions, diced green pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt and group pepper.
- Finely slice cooked beef.
- In a glass casserole, alternates layers of sliced beef with layers of vinaigrette and refrigerate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.