- 2 lb. boneless beef round steak cut into 1" cubes
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ tbsp coarse salt
- vegetable oil
- Sauce Ti-Malice
- Combine meat, orange juice and lime juice in large bowl.
- Let stand covered at room temperature, stirring occasionally, 4 hours.
- Transfer meat mixture to medium saucepan; add water to cover.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer covered until meat is very tender, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make Sauce Ti-Malice.
- Drain beef; pat dry.
- Heat 1½ inches oil in large skillet to 375°F.
- Fry beef, half at a time, in oil until crisp and golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling; sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Serve tassot with Sauce Ti-Malice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.