Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 3 whole lobster tails
- 4 pounds beef shortloin tenderloin filet
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups white wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add lobster tails, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from water, rinse and remove shells.
- Cut tail meat in half lengthwise.
- Cut tenderloin lengthwise, to within ¾ inch of the bottom.
- Fill center of meat with lobster tails.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with lemon juice, garlic powder and 1 cup of the wine.
- Drizzle about ¼ of the butter mixture over the lobster.
- Tie the tenderloin with kitchen string.
- Rub tenderloin with olive oil and place in a roasting pan.
- Pour remaining wine in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with cracked pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir garlic salt into remaining butter mixture, and serve with slices of roast.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: Carbs 2.1g | Fiber 0.3g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.