A monumental high-quality combination of beef and real fruit is made with spices and yogurt, enriched with herbs, and grilled to red-hot perfection, and is a skewer-based dish eaten with rice.
- ½ kilo cubes of beef
- 2 tbsp. unripe papaya, ground
- ½ tsp. ginger paste
- ½ tsp. garlic paste
- salt, according to taste
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 1 tsp. chili powder or (1 tbsp. chopped green chilies)
- Mix together all the spices, yogurt, and papaya and coat the beef cubes with it.
- Leave to marinate for 5 – 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Skewer the coated/marinated beef with the barbecue stick one by one. Then grill over charcoal. Serve hot and plain or with rice.
Servings: 2 skewers per plate
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.